ART
*We glued popcorn and noodles onto construction paper. The project was supposed to be them gluing on top of their names that I had written, but they preferred to glue them EVERYWHERE!
MATH
*Aiden learned how to read simple math equations and work out the answers.
eg. 3 +1=
We used cheerios and he would place 3 above the corresponding number and then 1 above that corresponding number and add up the total. He would then move them all over past the equal sign and fill in the answer. Not all numbers were written entirely correctly. (eg.7 written backwards)
*Caileigh needs practice on number recognition so I wrote numbers on her erase board scrambled. She had to find the numbers in order, circle them and then trace them. We sang a song to go with it. She loved this! I would also draw a picture for her and then hide the numbers within the picture and she had to find it.
*Aiden drew pictures for a book with a variety of buildings.
No comments:
Post a Comment