Reading-Level 2 books, raz kids
Writing-Daily practice, letter writing, song writing, worksheets
Bible- John 3:16-17 "For God so loved the world that He gave His one and only Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. For God did not send His Son into the world to condemn the world but to save the world through Him."
I have started in Matthew and I am reading through with the kids. Reading Leading Little Ones to God. Memorization Bible......reviewing past memorized scriptures.
Science-"Animal of the Day", picking an animal to start their research project.
Life Skills-making lunch, baking cookies, watching the babies, putting away laundry, cleaning room
Art-We went shopping for new craft supplies and the kids were busy all week creating! Painting with water colors, making animals hiding inside eggs with construction paper, paper chain dolls, cardboard keys, painting boxes, a cardboard "video game" etc.
Activities-Library Time, includes stories and craft/activities
PE-snow shoeing~!
I'll bet a year ago you would never have guessed you would be snowshoeing! Lovely painting!
ReplyDelete